Teaching activities at the university are organised by the various faculties.
They are responsible for scheduling and promoting courses and coordinating their respective disciplinary fields, providing for all scientific, cultural and educational requirements in accordance with the university’s overall development plans.
Thanks to a wide variety of expertise, the 8 faculties and 2 schools are able to offer well-structured and dynamic educational and cultural programmes, favouring an interdisciplinary approach and ensuring the possibility of specialisation in specific sectors.
The University of Milan has the following faculties and Schools:
- Agricultural and Food Sciences (Scienze agrarie e alimentari)
- Exercise and Sports Sciences (Scienze Motorie)
- Humanities (Studi Umanistici)
- Law (Giurisprudenza)
- Linguistic and Cultural Mediation Sciences (Scienze della mediazione linguistica e culturale)
- Medicine (Medicina e chirurgia)
- Pharmacy (Scienze farmacologiche)
- Political, Economic and Social Sciences (Scienze politiche, economiche e sociali)
- Science and Technology (Scienze e tecnologie)
- Veterinary Medicine (Medicina veterinaria)