The master degree programme in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is designed to provide graduates with advanced training in biology, chemistry, engineering and economics.
The degree programme aims to train professional figures equipped with the scientific and technical tools required to operate in the field of environmental, rural and forest land planning and management, combining economic efficiency with the protection and development of natural resources.
Graduates from the master’s degree in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences can pursue careers in:
- national and regional authorities and services engaged in the protection and development of the environment and land (Technical State Services, national and regional environmental agencies, Basin Authorities, Regional, Provincial and Municipal Inspectorates and Technical Services, Land Reclamation and Irrigation Consortia, Upland Authorities and Mountain Catchment Basin Consortia);
- laboratories, professional firms and service companies operating either in the field of environmental and land planning and management, or that of environmental monitoring and reclamation;
- firms engaged in the management and disposal of wastes and environmental redevelopment;
- firms engaged in the creation and maintenance of green areas and soil and water resource conservation procedures and works;
- the environmental and land divisions of large companies;
- freelance work in the agricultural, agroforestry and environmental sectors.
Application and admission: Open with entry requirements examination.
Students must have level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, in September.
The adequacy of the applicant's personal academic preparation for admission to the master's degree programme is assessed through personal interview.
Highly recommended, not mandatory
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
L’Ateneo fornisce inoltre una serie di agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali) come: