The course provides knowledge and practical skills useful for the management of farms and livestock breeding. Graduates are able to assess the productive and functional attitudes of farmed animals, taking into account environmental, ethical and economic factors and in compliance with current legislation. Graduates manage the growth stages and are able to formulate feed for all food producing animals. They have also the skills to perform cost and profitability analysis of livestock farms and to address and manage aspects related to the processing of food of animal origin, hygiene and quality control.
Il programma di internazionalizzazione del Corso di Studio attraverso Erasmus+ traineeship, permette anche di svolgere un tirocinio formativo all'estero presso Università, centri di ricerca, istituzioni e laboratori stranieri.
Places available: 80 + 3 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2021 to 27/05/2021
Application for matriculation: from 08/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Application for admission: from 21/06/2021 to 14/07/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
Application for admission: from 06/08/2021 to 16/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 20/09/2021 to 06/10/2021
- Segreteria Didattica e Studenti
Via dell'Università 6 Lodi
La segreteria è aperta al pubblico previo appuntamento tramite il servizio informastudenti nei seguenti giorni: martedì - giovedì dalle 13 alle 15 e mercoledì dalle 9 alle 12
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment