· The observation of the cognitive, psychomotor, linguistic and playful development of the child in the age group 0-72 months
· The observation of communicative, swallowing, linguistic, phono-articulatory, cognitive and motor skills in adults and the elderly.
· The observation of the rehabilitation setting, the professional speech therapist's actions and the operator-patient and operator-caregiver therapeutic relationship, also through the use of videos
Prerequisites for admission
No preknowledge is required
Exercises, traineeship, group works, case reports, bibliographic researches
· Caselli M.C., Bello A., Rinaldi P., Stefanini S. e Pasqualetti P. (2015) " Il primo vocabolario del bambino: Gesti e Parole e Frasi. Valori di riferimento fra 8 e 36 mesi delle Forme complete e delle Forme brevi del questionario MacArthur-Bates CDI", Franco Angeli/ Linea Test, Milano
· Mary D. Sheridan (2009) "DALLA NASCITA AI CINQUE ANNI. Le tappe fondamentali dello sviluppo", Raffaello Cortina Editore, Milano
· Sabbadini G. (a cura di) (1995) " Manuale di neuropsicologia dell'età evolutiva", Zanichelli, Bologna
· Federazione Logopedisti Italiani (autori vari) (2010), "Il Core Competence e il Core Curriculum del logopedista", Metodologie Riabilitative in Logopedia Vol. 18, Springer, Milano
· O. Andreani Dentici, G. Amoretti, E. Cavallini, «La memoria degli anziani. Una guida per mantenerla in efficienza», Erickson, 2004
· Materiale e articoli a cura del docente
Assessment methods and Criteria
The learning assessment will consist of the Objective Structured Clinical Examination. Group work , speech presentation and reports are also required for a formative and certificative assessment. The evaluation criteria are the application of the knowledge acquired, the ability to understand, the autonomy of judgment and the communicative and relational skills. The grade will be expressed in thirtieths, of which the 40% on the reports and the 60% on the traineeship exam conducted through Objective Structured Clinical Examination. The assessments expressed by the traineeship Assistants through specific checklists on the internship booklet and by the professional tutor will be considerate. There are no intermediate tests.