Environmental Science and Policy
- the transmission to students of a systemic culture related to the natural and human environment;
- the training of graduates able to use the good practices of scientific methods and have adequate theoretical knowledge and operational skills to analyze, interpret and explain environmental phenomena and processes, and to face and solve complex problems that arise in this area;
- the preparation of graduates able to read environmental issues on several levels, using a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach;
- the training of graduates able to operate autonomously, to work in a group and to mage operational situations into the workplace;
- the preparation of graduates able to use at least one European Union language in addition to Italian, in relation to the specific context of reference;
- the provision of cognitive tools that allow graduates to immediately understand the work and professional contexts or to continue their studies in master's programs (first level) or master's degree courses.
For further information write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance is not mandatory. However, the attendance is highly recommended for laboratories, field activities and internships.
Places available: 100 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens + 2 reserved for students in the Marco Polo project
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2021 to 27/05/2021
Application for matriculation: from 08/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Application for admission: from 21/06/2021 to 14/07/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
Application for admission: from 06/08/2021 to 13/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 23/09/2021 to 28/09/2021
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment