Molecular and cellular biology
- train scientific experts with excellent skills in the field of biomolecular sciences and biotechnology;
- promote a molecular approach to the study of complex biological problems in model organisms (prokaryotic and eukaryotic microorganisms, animals and plants);
- encourage collaboration between research institutes, advanced training schools and companies in the fields of biomolecular sciences and biotechnology;
- encourage internationalisation by promoting international scientific collaborations, involving foreign lecturers, recruiting postgraduate students from abroad, and organising co-tutored dissertations involving study periods abroad.
Training activities will be characterised by:
- a multidisciplinary approach;
- links to the business world;
A key element of the programme is the direct involvement of doctoral students in experimental research activities. Students will work full-time on a research project, providing critical insight and suggestions, and thereby acquiring scientific and organisational independence.
Places available: 14
Call for applications: how to do, attachment 1, Qualifications assessment and exam schedule
Application period: from 05-24-2019 to 06-24-2019
Enrolment period: from 09-23-2019 to 10-27-2019
Allegato 1: Decreto di ampliamento dei posti e delle borse messi originariamente a concorso.