Veterinary and animal science
1. to coordinate third cycle learning activities for all disciplines related to Veterinary Sciences and Animal Productions;
2. to provide the opportunity for scientific and cultural development of young graduates in disciplines that belong to this sector by developing advanced research programmes and providing specialised teaching programmes;
3. to use the network of current collaborations and agreements between proponent teaching staff and industry and enterprise in the above sectors;
4. to exploit the many active partnerships with leading Italian and international research institutions to acquire authority and multidisciplinarity for the development of new and more functional partnerships;
5. to promote internationalisation by involving foreign scholars and students in organised research and training activities.
Places available: 12
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 24/05/2019 to 24/06/2019
Application for matriculation: from 23/09/2019 to 31/10/2019
Attachments and documents