1) develop the ability to define problems and devise experiments to solve them in accordance with scientific standards;
2) study biochemical, molecular and cellular mechanisms in physiopathology using advanced technologies;
3) develop the ability to critically assess scientific literature;
4) provide solid, up-to-date knowledge in the specific field;
5) teach how to conduct independent research, and inform on related ethical implications.
- Degree course coordinator: Nicoletta Landsberger
- Main offices
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie mediche e medicina traslazionale - Via L. Vanvitelli, 32 - 20129 Milano
- Degree course website
Places available: 10
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 08/07/2020 to 14/09/2020
Application for matriculation: from 12/10/2020 to 27/10/2020
Attachments and documents