Public and Corporate Communication
The Master's Program offers a range of specializations in the professional fields of public and corporate communications, marketing, advertising and market research. It aims to provide an interdisciplinary training with a strong link to the industry and advanced tertiary in the Italian and international labour markets, and to public and political organisations.
In particular, graduates of this course will acquire:
- a thorough knowledge of the communicative and informational dynamics between systems of communication, new media and economical, social and political subjects, with particular regard to business-consumer and citizen-institutions relations;
- strong competences concerning the acquisition of multidisciplinary application skills of methodological, technological and instrumental kind for the analysis of communication systems and information;
- knowledge in matters such as the managerial responsibility related to communication processes which can be both internal and external to companies, public and social institutions, as well as policy analysis implemented by public bodies and their impact assessment.
Professional opportunities for graduates include high-profile positions in the organizations and management of public relations departments; jobs as planners and developers of institutional, corporate and marketing communications, including advertising and fashion; positions as communication strategists in public administrations, researchers and analysts in public opinion survey and market research industry; advocacy experts with companies, organizations and public or private bodies, also at international level; and political marketing consultants for parties and candidates
Application and admission: Limited enrolment with admission test.
Access to the course is subject to passing an admission test that will verify the candidate's skills in English and knowledge in the fields of: communication theories, information technology, marketing and statistics.
The Master's Degree Programme in Public and Corporate Communication, through the Department of Social and Political Sciences, has signed exchange agreements with the University of South Australia (Adelaide) and the George Mason University (Virginia, US).
You can study for a semester in the faculties and degree programmes specified in the agreements. The exams taken abroad will be recognized as under the Erasmus programme.
- To participate, you must certify an excellent knowledge of English.
- The other selection criteria are listed in the calls for applications.
- These exchange programmes are not funded by the University.
Highly recommended, not mandatory
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment