Test and courses for exchange students
The University of Milan Language Centre SLAM issues language proficiency statement in order to apply for European and extra-European mobility programmes.
Furthermore, SLAM organizes language intensive courses in the summer for selected students related to Erasmus+ outgoing programme.
SLAM organises tests in order to issue a language proficiency statement for the following types of students:
- Candidates for the Erasmus+ programme
- Candidates for the extra-European mobility programmes
- Candidates for the international mobility for thesis research abroad
- Selected students for Erasmus+ programme.
The language tested are:
- English: all levels
- French: levels B1, B2
- Spanish: levels B1, B2
- German: levels A2, B1, B2, C1
- Portuguese: all levels
This calendar is addressed to:
- Candidates for the international mobility for thesis research abroad and and extra-European mobility programmes
- Selected students for the 2019-2020 Erasmus+ programme
- 17 September h 9:00 Extra-European mobility: University of Minnesota, Scienze del Farmaco
- 30 September h 9:00 (call for master thesis abroad)
- 27 November h 9:00 (call for double degree "In Silico Drug" and "Cheminform", Chemistry)
- 30 September h 11:30 (call for master thesis abroad)
- 30 September h 11:30(call for master thesis abroad)
- 30 September h 13:00 (call for master thesis abroad)
- 13 September h 9:30 (Extra-European mobility: Universidade Fluminense, Law)
The test or the interview can be taken only once for language
Students who want to apply for extra-European mobility and thesis abroad can demonstrate their language proficiency by attaching a language proficiency statement issued by SLAM to their application or they can attend a test sessions organised by SLAM.
Students selected for the a.y. 2019-2020 Erasmus+ programme can attain a language proficiency statement at SLAM.
To register for a test or an interview, students must fill the related form.
- English (all levels): 60- minute adaptive test on Use of English and Listening
- French (B1 and B2 levels): 50 minute test for B1 level on grammar and comprehension. 80-minute test for B2 level on grammar usage, vocabulary and communication, reading and listening.
- Spanish (B1 and B2 levels): 30-minute test on grammar usage, vocabulary and communication.
- German (A2, B1, B2, C1 levels): On-SET-Deutsch is an adaptive. Students can register to Teilnehmer-Portal the day of the test. For more info, visit Beispieltest.
Students selected for Erasmus+ programme can get a language proficiency statement depending on the Country they are going to and attend 60-hour intensive courses during the summer.
Who needs to improve their language proficiency can attend intensive courses, take the final test and receive the related language proficiency statement.
Courses are held in the first two week of July.
Attendance is not compulsory.
The languages are:
Selected students for Erasmus+ programme will be informed by email on where the courses will take place.