Test and courses for exchange students
The University of Milan Language Centre SLAM issues language proficiency statement in order to apply for European and extra-European mobility programmes.
Furthermore, SLAM organizes language intensive courses in the summer for selected students related to Erasmus+ outgoing programme.
SLAM organises tests to issue a language proficiency statement for the following types of students:
- Candidates for the Erasmus+ programme
- Candidates for the extra-European mobility programmes
- Candidates for the international mobility for thesis research abroad
- Selected students for Erasmus+ programme.
The language tested are:
- English: all levels
- French: levels A2, B1, B2
- Spanish: levels A2, B1, B2
- German: levels A2, B1, B2, C1
- Portuguese: all levels
The calendar of the test sessions dedicated to candidates for the next Extra-EU mobility programmes (a.y. 2020-2021) and prospecive Erasmus+ students is now available in the document below.
Students who want to apply for an Extra-EU mobility call (a.y. 2020-2021) and need to obtain a language level report must register for a test session by filling in the following form.
- English (all levels): 60- minute adaptive test on Use of English and Listening
- French (B1 and B2 levels): 50-minute test for B1 level on grammar and comprehension. 80-minute test for B2 level on grammar usage, vocabulary and communication, reading and listening.
- Spanish (B1 and B2 levels): 30-minute test on grammar usage, vocabulary and communication.
- German (A2, B1, B2, C1 levels): On-SET-Deutsch is adaptive. Students can register to Teilnehmer-Portal the day of the test. For more info, visit Beispieltest.
Students selected for Erasmus+ programme can get a language proficiency statement depending on the country they are going to and attend 60-hour intensive courses during the summer.
Who needs to improve their language proficiency can attend intensive courses, take the final test and receive the related language proficiency statement.
Courses are held in the first two weeks of July.
Attendance is not compulsory.
The languages are:
Selected students for Erasmus+ Programme will be informed by email on where the courses will take place.