Independent Evaluation Unit
Based on Laws no. 370/1999 and 240/2010, and on the University Statute (art. 28), the Independent Evaluation Unit supervises:
- the quality in teaching;
- the research activity carried out by departments;
- the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative services;
- the consistency of the scientific or professional curriculum of contract lecturers (titolari dei contratti di insegnamento as per art. 23(1) of Law 240/2010).
Furthermore, the Independent Evaluation Unit ensures the proper implementation of the Quality Assurance system and expresses a binding opinion on whether initial requirements for new Study Programmes are met (Ministerial Decree no. 6/2019). Lastly, the Independent Evaluation Unit assesses offices and staff, with the aim of promoting merit and improving organizational and individual performance (Article 14 of Legislative Decree no. 150/2009).
Read about the student survey.
- Prof. Fabrizio Berra (President), full professor in academic field GE0/02 - Stratigraphic and Sedimentary Geology at the "Ardito Desio" Department of Earth Sciences.
- Prof. Federico Ambrogi, associate professor in academic field MED/01 - Medical Statistics at the Department of Clinical Sciences and Community Health.
- Prof. Daniela Vandone, full professor in academic field SECS-P/11 - Financial Intermediaries at the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods.
- Prof. Vito Michele Abrusci, full professor in academic field M-FIL/02 - Logic and Philosophy of Science at the University of Roma Tre.
- Prof. Alberto Baccini, full professor in academic field SECS-P/01 - Political Economics at the University of Siena.
- Paola Carlucci, Head of Planning and Control at the Milan Polytechnic.
- Luisa Antonella De Paola, manager at the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
- Marco Tomasi, former manager at the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
- Marco Loria.
Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Monday, 10 February 2020
Thursday, 13 February 2020 (hearings)
Friday, 14 February 2020
Friday, 13 March 2020
Friday, 17 April 2020
Friday, 15 May 2020
Friday, 12 June 2020
Friday, 17 July 2020
Friday, 18 September 2020
Monday, 12 October 2020
Thursday, 12 November 2020 (hearings)
Friday, 13 November 2020
Monday, 30 November 2020 (hearings)
Thursday, 10 December 2020 (hearings)
Friday, 11 December 2020