Materiale didattico e bibliografia
Here below some suggested texts, which might be referred to for the preparation of the exam. Further material is distributed during the course.
· Bishop, Reisman, Crawford, Foreign Investment Disputes: Cases, Materials and Commentary, Kluwer, 2005.
· Dolzer, Schreuer, Principles of International Investment Law, Oxford, 2008. XLIII, 433 p. ; 24 cm. Douglas, Pauwelyn, Viñuales (eds.), The foundations of international investment law: bringing theory into practice, New York, 2014.
· Dupuy, Francioni, Petersmann (eds.), Human Rights in International Investment Law and Arbitration, Oxford, 2009.
· Muchlinski, Ortino, Schreuer (eds.), The Oxford Handbook of International Investment Law, Oxford, 2008.
· Sacerdoti (ed.), with Acconci, Valenti, De Luca, General Interests of Host States in International Investment Law, Cambridge, 2014.
· Schreuer, Malintoppi, Reinisch, Sinclair, The ICSID Convention: a Commentary on the Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States, 2. ed., Cambridge, 2009.
· Sornarajah, The International Law on Foreign Investment, Cambridge, 3. ed., 2010.
· Tanzi, Cristani (eds.), International Investment Law and Arbitration, Bologna, 2013.
· Treves, Seatzu, Trevisanut (eds.), Foreign Investment, International Law and Common Concerns, London, 2013.