It is possible to enrol on one or more courses of interest from the various bachelor's, master's or single-cycle degree programmes. Enrolled students may attend classes, sit the final exam and obtain a certificate.
Single courses are useful for those who:
wish to keep abreast of certain topics or supplement their professional competencies,
have already graduated but must take extra courses for admission to public competitions or postgraduate schools,
must meet the curricular requirements for admission to a master's degree programme,
are university students, in Italy or abroad, who wish to attend certain classes in the context of programmes and mobility agreements or out of personal interest.
Those who wish to enrol on single courses must have at least an upper secondary school diploma (or equivalent qualification).
It is possible to attend up to 4 courses.
You can enrol in single courses even if you are enrolled in:
- Post-graduate schools;
- Doctoral programmes;
- Vocational masters and advanced courses.
You cannot enrol in single courses if you are:
- enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme of this or another university;
- a student of this University and have interrupted your studies;
- a student of this University and have suspended your studies.
It is possible to enrol to almost all courses of the degree, single-cycle and master's degree programmes of the current academic year. See below to find out the courses that are not available to enrolment as single courses or that require prior authorization to enrolment.
Search the course catalogue to find:
- university credits (CFU)
- Scientific Disciplinary Sector/s (SSD)
- related degree programme
Consult the list of available degree courses
The courses belonging to the Medicine and Surgery degree programme are not available.
The following are not available as single courses: Organic Chemistry and Chemistry Laboratory, Physics and Physics Laboratory, General Mathematics, Laboratory of Mathematical and Statistical Methods (12 CFU), Computer Laboratory (9 CFU).
To enrol on some of the single courses, students must obtain prior authorization from the academic bodies. By confirming your application you are requesting authorization, therefore don’t pay until the registrar has contacted you to notify the result of your request.
Dental medicine, Healthcare professions, Medical biotechnology: all degree courses require prior authorization that must be submitted in the following periods:
- 15 July - 5 September2019 for first semester degree courses
- 2 December 2019 - 31 January 2020 for second semester degree courses
Exercise, sport and health sciences: it is possible to enrol, with prior authotization, only in theoretical degree courses by submitting the application in the following periods:
- within 13 September 2019 for first semester or annual degree courses
- within 14 February 2020 for second semester degree courses
Veterinary medicine: t is possible to enrol, with prior authotization, only in the degree courses that don't require previous exams by submitting the application in the following periods:
- from 10 July to 2 September 2019 for first semester degree courses
- from 2 December to 31 January 2020 for second semester degree courses
Environmental science and policy, Chemistry (F5X), Industrial Chemistry (F6X) and Chemical safety and toxicological environmental science: all degree courses require prior authorization.
Enrolment on single courses is generally open from mid-July ; however, some courses have specific enrolment procedures and deadlines.
Those who enrol on more than one single course need submit only one application for enrolment each academic year, which cannot be modified or updated.
The application for enrolment must always be submitted in time for the student to sit the final exams, which must be completed by 31 January of the year subsequent to enrolment (31 January for enrolled in acdemic year 2019/2020).
Enrolment on single courses at the University of Milan is completed online. Before starting the enrolment procedure, choose in the Degree programme courses list which courses you would like to enrol on and prepare a picture of yourself and a scanned copy of your identity document (JPG, PNG, BMP format).
- Log in with your credentials to the online service of Enrolment on single courses;
- Fill the online form with your data and qualifications;
- Select faculty and degree programme and choose the course;
- Confirm your application;
- Download the receipt of enrolment and pay the appropriate fee using the online payment services.
If you've never been a student of University of Milan, to complete the enrolment, you will be asked to appear in person at the Student Registrar to undertake the mandatory identification process.
It is not possible to enrol in courses that are not present in the list contained in the online service Enrolment on single courses.
You can find all the information (university ID number, credentials etc.) required to attend the single courses of your choice in the enrolment receipt.
The registration fee for single courses, including the accident insurance fee and € 16 stamp duty, is:
- € 180 for the first single course;
- € 126 for any other single courses.
Sono esonerati dal pagamento della tassa di iscrizione e versano solo l’imposta di bollo di 16 euro:
- gli studenti stranieri iscritti ad atenei con cui l’Università Statale ha accordi o programmi interuniversitari di mobilità
- i beneficiari di una borsa del Ministero degli Affari Esteri
- gli studenti con riconoscimento di handicap (ex art. 3 c.1 legge 104/1992) o con invalidità pari o superiore al 66%.
Per ottenere l'esonero, prima di completare l'iscrizione, è necessario contattare la Segreteria studenti tramite il servizio Infostudenti.