Enrolment on degree programmes and single courses at the University of Milan is completed online.
Many bachelor's, master's and single cycle degree programmes require the TOLC test, an online test used to assess students' aptitude and initial preparation. The call for applications will indicate the type of test required, the deadlines and test procedures, as well as all you need to know to register without difficulty.
Renew enrolment, transfer, change programme
The online procedures for renewing enrolment in bachelor's, master's and single cycle degree programmes and for transferring or changing your degree programme are also open until September 30th.
Read the call for applications for your degree programme very carefully.
You will find it at the bottom of the programme data sheet, from which you can access the online procedure directly.
If your degree programme provides for a TOLC admission test the following sessions are still available in our university:
- TOLC-B - 11 September 2019 - Registration deadline 5/09/2019 2:00pm
- TOLC-E - 3 September 2019 - Registration deadline 28/08/2019 2:00pm
- TOLC-F - 2 September 2019 - Registration deadline 27/08/2019 2:00pm
- TOLC-S - 9, 10 e 11 September 2019 - Registration deadline 03-05/09/2019
- TOLC-SU - 12 September 2019 / 4 October 2019 - Registration deadline 6/09/2019 2:00pm / 27/09/2019 2:00pm (attention: check the compatibility of these dates with the deadlines indicated in the call for applications)
You can view the test calendar with venues and available dates on Consorzio CISIA's website.