IBA-VIAC CDRC VIENNA, the selections are open
The selections are open for teams of students who will represent the Università degli Studi di Milano in July 2022 in the IBA-VIAC CDRC VIENNA - The Mediation and negotiation competition.
By participating in the competition, students have the opportunity to develop their dispute resolution skills, either as mediators and as negotiators, guided by professional mediators. Their performance is assessed by industry specialists who evaluate simulated mediations.
Requirements and elements of evaluation:
- the selections are open to all students of the University;
- excellent spoken and written knowledge of the English language;
- grade points average;
- students who have attended the “Negotiation, Mediation and Sustainable Resolution of Disputes” course, or who demonstrate basic preparation in negotiation and mediation techniques, will be given preference in the selection.
- cover letter and motivations;
- CV in English;
- official record or self-certification of the exams taken with marks.
For those who will pass the first selection, the final interview will be held on 24 September 2021 at 5 pm, in the Reading Room of the Cesare Beccaria Department - Sec. Philosophy and Sociology of Law.