· The scientific paper (the different types, the method of drafting, classification within the scientific sphere, etc.)
· Introduction of the professional figure of the Audiologist , of his normative and professional evolution
· Introduction to the main methods of Audiological investigation in the adult and pediatric patients
· Organization of child audiological screening
· Introduction to the structural, technical and organizational requirements for the organization of Audiology clinics
· To propose to students the professional role of Neurophisiology technician, its professional and regulatory evolution and the overlapping fields with other health professionals
· To introduce students to organization of a Neurophisiology ambulatory, to the main methods of investigation in neurophysiology on central and peripherical nervous system analysis, for diagnostic and research purpose
· To introduce to structural, technical and organizational needs on the management of a Neurophisiology ambulatory
· Basic knowledge on brain death assessment and on national transplant net organization
· The activity, organitazion and management of the blood bank, national blood bank service, SiSTRA, regional coordination structures, transfusion medicine and hematology department, validation processing center, the regional, national and European regulation of the Blood Bank.
· Analysis of health processes in Laboratory Medicine and Microbiology Services. Organization, management and monitoring of a Laboratory Medicine and Microbiology Service. Planning, management and organization of the necessary human resources.
Prerequisites for admission
No prior knowledge is required
The teachers provide slides that comprehensive retrace the topics covered in the lesson. The adoption of the text is no required. For any further information that the student deems appropriate it is recommended the Ministero della Salute website.
The following books are suggest:
"Elementi di audiologia" Silvano Prosser , Alessandro Martini. Omega ed.