Interdisciplinary Approaches to Climate Change for A Sustainable Growth (MB1)
The programme will cover the following areas: ethics, law, economics, natural science, engineering and architecture, practical solutions to climate change.
Under the programme, professionals, researchers and young graduates will train to become experts in climate change, and use these skills flexibly and innovatively in their respective fields.
As an international and interdisciplinary programme, it was designed so as to allow working students to attend. Therefore, face-to-face lectures will be held mostly on Friday afternoons and Saturdays, and some modules will be taught online. Furthermore, the programme will run from March to December, allowing students to complete their training in a limited time period, with a significant competitive advantage.
Internships in leading private and public entities, totalling 150 hours, can be undertaken in parallel to classes.
Each student will be supervised by the teaching staff in the preparation of the final paper, of a theoretical and practical nature, which will be discussed before an international board.
- Resilient consultant: an executive expert in resilience and a consultant to public and private entities in the field of climate change policies
- Sustainability, inclusion, diversity and equality manager: responsible for social sustainability strategies and policy monitoring, particularly with respect to the promotion of equal treatment in the workplace
- HSE manager: a professional in high demand in the labour market, the HSE manager supports the organization in achieving its objectives in terms of health, safety and the environment
- Circular economy consultant: an expert in production processes management with a view to recycling
- Food and agricultural policies advisor: a consultant to public or private entities on agri-food techniques and policies
- Corporate governance and sustainability specialist: an expert in issues related to the integration of environmental and social factors in the activities of public and private entities
- Renewable energy strategist: an expert in renewable energy policies and tools
- Energy & trading manager: a professional operating on the energy certificate market
- Environment and climate change specialist: an expert in climate change policies
- Sustainable urban planner engineer or architect: an architect, engineer or consultant who is an expert in low environmental impact urban planning that may encourage sustainable social behaviour
- Environmental litigator: a lawyer specializing in environmental litigation at national and international level and an expert in alternative dispute resolution
- Researcher: academic career with a strong international focus
Places available: 25
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 01/12/2021 to 14/02/2022
Application for matriculation: from 21/02/2022 to 28/02/2022
Attachments and documents
The application deadline for the Master's programme in Interdisciplinary Approaches to Climate Change for a Sustainable Growth is extended until 2.00 pm on 14 February 2022;
The admission board will meet at 11.30 am on 18 February 2022