PhD courses catalogue
The University Catalogue lists specialist courses to be included in your individual study plan. All students enrolled in the PhD programmes of the University of Milan can access the Catalogue.
Each datasheet contains general information. Practical information (e.g. course schedule, syllabus, and delivery mode) is available on PhD programme websites. The course offering refers to the 2020/2021 academic year: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021.
The course enrolment deadline is usually the 25th day of the month prior to the start date. More specifically:
- for courses starting in June 2021, until 25 May 2021
- for courses starting in July 2021, until 25 June 2021
- for courses starting in September 2021, until 30 August 2021.
- Access enrolment on PhD courses online service
- Log in using your University login details and select:
- exams/enrol for the exam session
- programmes without admission exam / doctoral programmes-exams
- Select the desired programme and click on Iscrizione (Enrolment) and then on Iscriviti (Enrol)
Ignore the option "Exam session date” that appears during the enrolment procedure.
For help please contact email@example.com