PhD courses catalogue
The University Catalogue lists specialist courses to be included in your individual study plan. All students enrolled in the PhD programmes of the University of Milan can access the Catalogue.
Each datasheet contains general information. Practical information (e.g. course schedule, syllabus, and delivery mode) is available on PhD programme websites. The course offering refers to the 2021/22 academic year: 1 October 2021 - 30 September 2022.
The course enrolment deadline is usually the 25th day of the month prior to the start date.
- As an exception, for courses starting in October 2021, until 29 October 2021.
Subsequent course enrolment deadlines are as follows:
- 25 October 2021 for courses starting in November 2021
- 25 November 2021 for courses starting in December 2021.
Deadlines for enrolment in other courses will be announced as soon as possible.
- Access enrolment on PhD courses online service
- Log in using your University login details and select:
- exams/enrol for the exam session
- programmes without admission exam / doctoral programmes-exams
- Select the desired programme and click on Iscrizione (Enrolment) and then on Iscriviti (Enrol)
Ignore the option "Exam session date” that appears during the enrolment procedure.
For help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org