· Presentation of the concepts of Ethics and Professional Deontology
· Reading and commenting of the articles of the Code of Ethics of the Physiotherapist, by students, divided into small groups
· Role Playing of students divided into groups, on difficult relationship situations between physiotherapist, patient and different working contexts. Reflections and comments.
· Internet research by students of existing Ethics Committees in Lombardy. Reflections on the importance of scientific research in physiotherapy and its application in daily practice.
· Presentation of the various types of evaluation scales and the possible statistical processing of data, through appropriate statistical tests.
· Presentation of the concepts of Reliability of a Test, of error (various typologies), of Sensitivity and Specificity and of their calculation.
· Presentation and practical application by students divided in pairs, clinical tests and subsequent exercise.
· Presentation and practical application by students divided in pairs of the main evaluation scales
· Research by students of the International Guidelines for the treatment of stroke outcomes and Parkinson's disease and LBP. Presentation and reflections by the students themselves divided into groups
· Confrontation and exchange of ideas among the students themselves, imagining themselves in future working contexts, with possible problems and possible solutions.
· Post-graduate education research: Master's Degree, Masters, Doctorates in Italy and abroad. Job opportunities in Italy and abroad with related accreditation of the qualification.
Prerequisites for admission
No prior knowledge is required
Frontal lesson, bibliographical research and individual and group exposition, role playing, practical exercises.
1. Il codice Deontologico dei Fisioterapisti - La responsabilità Professionale nella relazione di cura - a cura di Mariagloria Ferrari - Edizioni Libreria Cortina Verona
2. SPREAD - Stroke Prevention And Educational Awareness Diffusion - 2017 - VIII° Edizione (da ricercare in Internet)
3. Linee Guida KNGF per la terapia fisica in pazienti con Malattia di Parkinson (da ricercare in Internet e /o manuale successivo
4. V.Santilli - Linee giuda ed Evidenze scientifiche in medicina fisica e Riabilitativa - Centro stampa- Università degli studi di Roma " La Sapienza"
5. Cook "Test clinici e funzionali in Ortopedia - Un approccio basato sull'evidenza" Ed. Piccin (da acquistare obbligatoriamente)