Labour and Management (LAM) - Degree programme is running out
The Degree Course in Labour and Management is designed to provide basic know-how and the specific skills required for the education of experts in organisation, administration and optimisation of human resources in productive organisations (both profit and non-profit), and in design, implementation and management of labour and occupational policies outside companies and in associations that focus on economic interests.
Graduates in Labour and Management can find career opportunities in the following occupational frameworks:
- Personnel and human resources area in private and public productive organisations (screening, management, organisation and development, administration of human resources; trade union relations of companies, and in public administrations) or in the freelance and consulting services sector (occupational consultants; social and organisational consulting services in the field of human resources);
- Public and private institutions that operate in the labour market with duties centred on programming, design, management and monitoring of labour policy-related interventions; inspection and supervision of work; orientation and initiation to work, matching demand and offer, administration, intermediation, research and screening of personnel, outplacement, professional training; the following types of organisations and institutions can be mentioned as an example: labour policy offices in Regional and Provincial Administrations, occupational centres, employment agencies, provincial occupational administrations, including inspection services, bilateral institutions and non-profit organisations operating in the sector;
- Organisations that represent economic interests (trade union organisations for labourers and entrepreneurs, Chamber of Commerce).
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Application and admission: Limited enrolment with access test.
Access is subject to passing a test (TOLC-E, CISIA OnLine Test, www.cisiaonline.it ) which will give rise to a merit ranking.
Additional learning obligations (OFA)
Students who do not pass the entrance examination on basic general knowledge, comprehension, maths and logic, are assigned additional learning obligations (OFA, Obblighi formativi aggiuntivi) that they must fulfil in accordance with the provisions of the Programme Structure.
OFA: English language
To be able to sit the English language exam included in the study plan, students must have level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December.
Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
The degree programme in Labour and Management provides you with the opportunity to carry out part of your studies abroad, attending courses, taking exams, working on your thesis and participating in other research and training activities. Your international study career will be recognized for the purposes of obtaining your degree. The programme currently covers the Iberian geographical area, but we are expanding our portfolio by enlarging the network of partner universities.
The subjects to be studied abroad cover the political, sociological, economic, labour and international fields, with a focus on sociology of work, industrial relations and social policies. The programme duration ranges from 5 to 9 months, depending on the chosen location.
For detailed information on the Erasmus+ call for applications, visit the Department website:
Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme
Students and new graduates, up to one year from graduation, are given the opportunity to carry out an internship at companies or other organizations, with paid internships for up to 12 months.
Highly recommended, not mandatory
Prof.ssa Silvia Gilardi
Prof.ssa Alessandra Sartori
Prof.ssa Sabrina Colombo
Dott.ssa Alessandra Sartori
STAGE E ATTIVITA' ALTERNATIVE (inclusi seminari)
Dott.ssa Franca Maino
Dott.ssa Lisa Dorigatti
REFERENTE CURRICULUM CONSULENTI DEL LAVORO
Prof. Massimo Pallini
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment