Fees and payments - Postgraduate schools in the area of medicine
Breakdown of first instalment for students on track with their exams
Deposit on university fee
Total of first instalment
- 1 year enrolled 2019/2020: ministerial
- 2 year enrolled 2018/2019: 15 October 2020
- 3 year enrolled 2017/2018: 15 October 2020
- 4 year enrolled 2016/2017: 4 December 2020
- 5 year enrolled 2015/2016: 15 October 2020
Failure to pay by the deadline date will incur a fine which will be added to the second instalment. The fine will be of 30 euro for payments of the first instalment made within 31 December, of 105 euro if the payment is made after 31 December.
The amount of the second instalment for the Postgraduate schools in the area of Medicine is 1680 euros.
Payment deadlines are published on Unimia and vary according to the year of enrolment on the programme:
- 1 year enrolled 2018/2019: 29 May 2020
- 2 year enrolled 2017/2018: 29 May 2020
- 3 year enrolled 2016/2017: 30 May 2020
- 4 year enrolled 2015/2016: 29 May 2020
- 5 year enrolled 2014/2015: 29 May 2020
The University’s Regulations on Fees do not provide for any payment in instalments of the second instalment for students enrolled in Postgraduate schools.
Failure to pay within the specified deadline incurs a fine of 60 euros which must be paid according to the instructions to be requested through the InformaStudenti service.
Payment is made by accessing the payment service from Unimia, from ten days before the payment deadline indicated on Unimia.
Payment is made using PagoPA.
Students who choose to pay the MAV form using home banking will need to do so within the times specified by their bank for carrying out online transactions. Payments initiated on the deadline day but which fall outside of the permitted times will incur a fine as they will be credited to the University the day after the deadline
Specialisation students whose programme has been suspended due to maternity leave and/or illness must continue to pay the university fees instalments as usual, by the specified deadlines.