Childhood neuro and psycomotricity
General and specific educational goals.
The Degree programme trains graduates in Childhood Neuro and Psychomotricity to be able to independently manage and carry out assessment and treatment pursuant to rehabilitation techniques suitable for each age range and stage of development, and, in collaboration with a team of childhood neuropsychiatry and other paediatric professionals, to plan prevention, therapy, and rehabilitation for childhood neuropsychiatric diseases with respect to neurodevelopmental disorders, neuropsychology, and the psychopathology of development. Furthermore, graduates must be able to cooperate with those in academia in order to implement prevention techniques, set the functional diagnosis of the individual educational plan, as well as be able to take part in study, research, and documentation aimed at the foregoing purposes.
Places available: 50
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 08/07/2021 to 26/08/2021
Admission test date : 14/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 21/09/2021 to 27/09/2021
enrolment Le immatricolazioni si aprono il 21 settembre alle 14:00 e si chiudono alle ore 14:00 del 27 settembre.
Il primo semestre di corso si terrà a Sezioni congiunte presso il Polo didattico di Vialba presso l'Ospedale Luigi Sacco, via G.B. Grassi 74, Milano.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment