· have a good foundation in biological systems, especially in humans, interpreted at a molecular and cellular level, as well as in terms of integrations into the organism;
· have the cultural and experimental basis for multi-disciplinary techniques on which applied nutritional and dietetic sciences are based;
· be familiar with the methods of experimental science, and statistical-epidemiological enquiries, and be able to apply these to concrete situations with a sufficient understanding of the regulatory nexus and professional-ethics and bioethics implications of the practice;
· be able to play well-defined technical-professional roles in terms of applying dietetic practices in the medical/healthcare field;
· be proficient in at least one European Union language, other than Italian, as required by one's specific job duties, and simple exchanges of information;
· be informed of radiation protection as required under European Union law (Legislative Decree no. 187 of 26 May 2000);
· possess psychological and sociological skills useful for operating in the field of nutritional education and food safety;
· be able to write technical-scientific reports;
· be able to work on a team, whilst being a self-starter with the ability to work independently;
· participate in study, research, and documentation activities in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
L'accesso al Corso è programmato a livello nazionale ai sensi della Legge n. 264 del 2.8.1999.
Coloro che in seguito al test di ammissione, verranno collocati in posizione utile ai fini della graduatoria dovranno perfezionare l?iscrizione tramite terminale SIFA on line e depositare, presso la Segreteria Studenti di Medicina e Chirurgia - via Santa Sofia, 9 Milano - la relativa domanda di immatricolazione entro i termini previsti dal bando di concorso.
Obblighi Formativi Aggiuntivi (OFA)
Agli studenti che al test di ammissione non hanno fornito almeno il 50% delle risposte corrette nelle domande rivolte alla conoscenza della Biologia e della Chimica, saranno assegnati obblighi formativi aggiuntivi (OFA). Tali obblighi potranno essere colmati mediante attività di recupero appositamente previste. Il mancato superamento dell?OFA non permetterà di sostenere l'esame di: Chimica biologica.
Per le diverse iniziative sara` data tempestiva notizia sul sito: https://dietistica.cdl.unimi.it/it
During the period of study overseas, the Degree Programme in Dietetics offers students in Years II and III the opportunity to attend classes, complete pre-professional training, or prepare their thesis.
The study programme or thesis to be carried out overseas must be agreed upon with the advisor prior to the student's departure, or through the ERASMUS office within their own Study Programme. It must be detailed in a document called the "Learning Agreement" which must be approved by both the University of Milan and by the host institution.
The university campuses with which we have established a profitable partnership are internationally renowned institutions including the Universidad de Valladolid (Spain), and Instituto Politècnico de Bragança (Portugal).
Up to 60 transfer credits per year are available, 30 for six months and 20 for three months.
In order to transfer their credits, ERASMUS participants must therefore complete the entire academic programme as detailed in their Learning Agreement, and earn at least 70% of the credits contemplated in that document.
The ERASMUS experience can become a very edifying experience within one's university career, not only for purposes of cultural and linguistic exchanges with students from other countries, but also in terms of the possibility of international collaborations that might serve students well in the years to come, and which might open professional doors in Italy and abroad.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment