Management of Health Systems and Organisations
The master's degree will leave appropriate skills according to the expectations of the labor market, considering the main employment opportunities:
· For public and private health and socio-health companies, knowledge will be oriented towards value creation tools, improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of performances, analysis of organizational processes, understanding of the main corporate functions (management operational, organizational development, budget, planning and control, etc.);
· For companies in the health sector (pharmaceutical / biomedical companies, health insurance), knowledge will be oriented towards value creation tools, marketing logic and tools, market access and stakeholder management, analysis of health systems, knowledge of regional and national health system, to the logic of HTA;
· For consultancy firm, skills will be based on the dynamics and developments of the health sector and consulting skills, project management, design and implementation of organizational and institutional changes.;
· For agencies and regulatory institutions, skills will bring to manager the dynamics and developments of the health sector, the operation of public health companies and their decision-making and governance processes, health economics and HTA projects, policy processes -making under the technical and regulatory aspects, the stakeholder management / involvement processes.
Our international partners are selected from the most prestigious academic institutions in Spain (Universidad Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Universitat de Barcelona, University of Santiago de Compostela, Universidad Pùblica de Navarra in Pamplona, University of Oviedo, University of Salamanca, Complutense University of Madrid , University of La Coruña), France (Université du Droit et de la Santé de Lille), Portugal (University of Coimbra). The choice of courses is made before departure together with the Erasmus coordinator, and the credits obtained are officially recognized at the end of the exchange period and included in the study plan.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment