Management of Human Resources (MHR)
The program is the only academic program in Human resources in English offered in Italy and is characterized by a comparative approach, a strong orientation toward analytics, and the adoption of a learning-by-doing teaching approach.
The program allows students to have direct access to a network of practitioners, companies, and institutions to enlarge the breadth of their learning through keynotes and project works.
Apart from offering the intense experience of life and learning in Milan, the course provides opportunities for internships and Erasmus exchange programs.
Presently, the EMLS network (http://www.mest-emls.eu/) operates in 10 European countries (Germany, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Ireland, Belgium, France, Portugal, Spain, Slovenia, Italy) through 13 member universities, among the most prestigious in this field:
· London School of Economics (UK); · Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona (ES); · Universität Bremen (DE)· Université Catholique de Louvain (BE) ; · University College -Dublin (IE); · Università degli Studi di Firenze (IT); · Université de Toulouse 1 Capitole- Toulouse (FR); · Universität Trier (DE) ; · Warwick University (UK);· Universiteit van Amsterdam (NL); · Instituto Superior de Ciencias do Trabalho-ISCTE Lisboa (PT); University of Ljubljana (SL); Università degli Studi di Milano (IT)
The overall objective of the network has been to establish a joint curriculum, with a distinctive focus on Europe in order to promote a comparative approach both in research and education in the field of Labour Studies.To this end, member universities have each developed a similar, and comparable, multidisciplinary program. All member university shall:
1. Provide knowledge on the European context
2. Provide multidisciplinary training on labour studies (labour economics, labour sociology, labour psychology, labour law, labour politics, HRM)
3. Develop a European comparative approach
At the completion of the program, which is part of the Erasmus+ program, students receive a degree from the Réseau Interuniversitaire Européen en Sciences du Travail.
Attendance is mandatory
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 30/06/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021
Admitted students who have already graduated must enroll by 30 September 2021, while those who will achieve the qualification or requirements set by 31 December 2021 must enroll by 15 January 2022.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment