Safety Assessment of Xenobiotics and Biotechnological Products
- continue their studies by attending courses and the respective exams;
- carry out the thesis.
Each student is followed by a tutor identified within the Course. https://www.unimi.it/en/international/study-abroad/studying-abroad-eras… lists all the information related to the fields of study and training opportunities offered by the host locations. Procedure for the recognition of study periods abroad: each student must propose a Learning Agreement regarding training activities that lead to the recognition of a number of credits adequate to the period spent abroad.
The period of study abroad will be recognized as valid after obtaining at least 70% of the credits specified in the learning agreement, while the activity of the thesis or internship will be valid only after acquisition of all credits. For students who have accomplished satisfactorily the training program, there are appropriate incentives, proposed by the teacher in charge, will be paid by the Faculty in the diploma achievement session. It provides additional points to the degree mark varying from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 3 points depending on the duration of the study period, the amount of credits attained, and the overall results obtained by the student
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021
Admitted students who have already graduated must enroll by 30 September 2021, while those who will achieve the qualification or requirements set by 31 December 2021 must enroll by 15 January 2022.
Lectures are held in the classrooms indicated in the timetable of the courses of Università degli Studi di Milano.
All the classrooms are accessible to students with disabilities.
Laboratory activities are held in the labs of the Faculty of Pharmacy, according to the timetable of the courses of Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Enrolment and Admission
- Student Office of the Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences Dr.ssa Antonella Masi
Via Balzaretti, 9 Milano
+3902 5031 8231
- Student Desks
Via Celoria 18, Milano
+3902 5032 5032
- Suggestions to improve
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment