Returning to Italy
Once you are back to Italy, submit the following documents to the International Mobility and Promotion Office:
- Certificate of Stay (scan copy) - Have the host university complete both the Arrival and Departure sections, and submit the certificate through the online platform available at this page on the right, within ten days of the end of your Erasmus mobility. Log in with your University credentials.
During the upload, you will also need your ID/passport in .pdf format. The final Erasmus scholarship will be determined based on the start and end dates. Remember: virtual mobility periods are not granted any scholarships.
Furthermore, you will have to send the following to InformaStudenti - INTER Erasmus Studio - End of Mobility Procedures:
- Learning Agreement, both the first version and any further changes, signed by the host and home university;
- Transcript of Records, i.e. the list of educational activities and exams, with the corresponding credits and grades. Should the transcript not be available at the time of your departure, ask your host university to send it to your email address and/or to the International Mobility Office of the University of Milan. Make sure we always receive an official copy;
- Any other document certifying the activities carried out abroad and the number of credits earned, if those are not included in the final Transcript of Records (e.g. thesis research, language courses etc).
Secondly, send the following to the Erasmus Help Desk of your degree programme - when present - or to your Erasmus academic coordinator:
- Learning Agreement (copy): the final version, signed in all parts;
- Transcript of Records (final and official version - no screenshots nor photos allowed).
Once back from your mobility, you will receive an e-mail from the Erasmus+ National Agency, inviting you to complete the online, compulsory end-of-stay report required for statistical and evaluation purposes. The final OLS (Online Linguistic Support) assessment, compulsory until 30/06/2022, is no longer required.
Transfer credits for activities carried out abroad are not awarded automatically: you must apply upon your return. The activities indicated in the approved Learning Agreement are recognized if the Transcript of Records shows that they have been completed successfully.
Within six months of your return to Italy, you must submit an application for transfer credits for exams and activities carried out abroad to the course management office and to the Erasmus tutor or the Erasmus Desk for your study programme, attaching the final Learning Agreement and the Transcript of Records.
Don't forget to submit any certificates of language courses and/or thesis work or laboratory activities, if previously approved.
The conversion of marks awarded abroad is through comparison between the ECTS, (European Credit Transfer System) grading scale of the relevant degree programme and the grading scale of the degree programme undertaken abroad.
To find out more about the recognition of activities completed abroad ask the appropriate Academic Office or the Erasmus Desk for your degree programme.