The academic year does not correspond to a calendar year: it begins in October and ends in September of the following year.
Educational activities are generally divided into two semesters:
- the first from October to January
- the second from March to June.
Some programmes are divided into trimesters, quarters or semesters and have special calendars: check your programme website for details.
Search the student timetable portal to find:
- Classes timetable for degree programme,
- teacher or course Rooms
- Lecture rooms and maps
- Notices on Class timetable change
Lezioniunimi is the official student Class timetable app of the University of Milan.
The App gives access to details about class organisation and rooms availability to both students and teachers.
By downloading Lezioniunimi you can have on your device:
- the courses timetable, displayed by week or by academic year
- Lecture rooms availability in real time
- course description and teachers
- attendance register (when required)