Doctoral Programmes Contact Information
The PhD Students Administration Office (Segreteria Dottorati) is the point of contact for:
- admission applications, ranking lists and enrolment
- exams and didactic activities
- research periods abroad
- presentations of doctoral theses
- qualifications and certificates
- temporary or permanent programme interruptions.
The Training and Research Contract Office provides assistance with:
- scholarship payments
- pension and tax matters
- scholarship compatibility with other activities
- attendance check
The Phd and postgraduate Programmes Office is in charge of:
- programme activations
- examination board appointments
- coordinator replacements
- faculty board integrations, agreements and funding
The General Accounting Division - Revenue Accounting Office takes care of accounting matters.
The Phd and postgraduate Programmes Office provides assistance with:
- financial guarantees for doctoral positions
- applying for acceptance of specific rules and adoption of administrative practices.