Professional guidance services are currently delivered through Teams, the e-learning platform that the University makes available to all its students and recent graduates.
To schedule an online meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your name, surname and mobile number, as well as the meeting subject (CV review, etc.). Our operators will contact you by phone to schedule an online meeting.
The Job Desk offers individual advice to students and recent graduates of the University of Milan, who can:
- receive advice on how to organize their CV on paper
- receive assistance in writing their University CV online
- browse the job offers posted to the online noticeboard and apply
- view and obtain useful materials, such as the Catalogue of professions
- receive information on placement services for students and recent graduates
The service is reserved for our students and recent graduates.
Individual guidance sessions for international students – HELD IN ENGLISH
The Career Consultation service supports Unimi international students to improve their employability in the Italian job market.
This service is on an experimental basis for the months October-November 2021 and can focus on the following topics:
- How to plan your career and where to look for an internship/job in Italy (main channels and tools)
- How to write an effective resume (CV)
- How to prepare and manage a job interview
- How to answer to a job offer and how to communicate with the target market you are interested in
Every session will be held in English on Microsoft Teams or Zoom and will last 1 hour.
Places are limited and registration is required: in order to participate, send an email to email@example.com specifying your name, surname, mobile number, as well as the meeting subject (Individual guidance sessions for international students). The consultant will contact you to arrange an appointment.
This service is managed by Edoardo De Benedictis, Trainer, Coach & HR Consultant.