CVs, job offers and internships
To facilitate matching between demand and supply of labor, the University Study and Career Guidance Service (COSP) in collaboration with Almalaurea provides two services:
- Post your CV online
Update your CV online and make it visible to companies searching for personnel.
- Job offers and internships
A showcase for job and internship offers accessible to Milan University students and graduates.
The service allows graduates, student completing a specialization and doctoral research students to update their CV online and post it for viewing by organizations and businesses in search of personnel.
Accessing the service
The service can be accessed directly from your UNIMIA personal page > section “Internships and Jobs” > Manage your CV.
The first time you access the service, you will be asked to activate it by updating and confirming your personal and university details and by creating your CV online.
Updating and posting your CV online
The University of Milan enters and guarantees the official data deposited in the University archive (e.g. academic qualification). You can add information relating to foreign language and computing skills, professional experience and aspirations, periods of study abroad, etc.
Your CV will remain in the database for 24 months after graduation. During this period you can choose whether to allow companies to view it or not; post it using the services control panel accessible from your Profile once you have logged in. When the 24-month period expires, you may submit a request to COSP to remain longer in the database.
If you need help on how to write your resume you can contact the Career Services office.
What it is and how it works
The virtual noticeboard is a showcase for jobs and internships accessible to University of Milan students and graduates. The service automatically proposes a selection of job and internship offers in line with the student's or graduate's profile, but one can also consult all the offers using the following filters:
- by type (internship and/or job)
- by business sector
- by business placement area
- by type of contract (curricular and/or extracurricular internship, fixed term or permanent position)
- by qualification required
- by degree class
- by the degree programme's subject area
- by the Region of the traineeship and/or job
Applying for a position
To apply for a position advertised on the noticeboard:
- Access UNIMIA and follow the path Internships and Jobs - Browse the internship and job offers (the first time you access the service you will be asked to activate it by updating and confirming your personal and university details and by posting your CV online).
- Apply for the position of interest using the “Apply” button at the bottom of each individual offer.
For assistance in consulting the noticeboard you can contact the Career Services office.