Audiometry techniques graduates are healthcare professionals engaged in the prevention, evaluation and rehabilitation of disorders related to the hearing and vestibular system.
Graduates are responsible for providing the full range of non-invasive, psycho-acoustic and neurophysiological evaluation and measurement trials relating to the hearing and vestibular system, and for the rehabilitation of disabilities following disorders to these systems.
Following the directions of a doctor, they are responsible for providing autonomous professional services, and work with other professional figures to provide preventive and rehabilitative programmes for deafness.
Audiometry Methods graduates practice in healthcare facilities that deal with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders in the hearing and equilibrium systems. These include:
- public or private hospitals equipped with otologic activities, healthcare facilities responsible for deafness prevention activities (infantile, professional, industrial, toxicologic);
- industries that deal with prosthetic hearing technology;
- rehabilitation centres for patients with injuries to the otovestibular apparatus.
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Admission: Limited enrolment with admission test.
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment