- To develop in our graduates the qualities needed to become the next generation of high quality chemists operating in chemical research, chemical industry and in the teaching of chemistry
- To make our students realize that chemistry is a fundamental discipline, central to the development of a modern and concerned society
- To provide intellectual stimuli and practical skills for highly determined graduates willing to play leading roles and undertake brilliant careers in the society
In particular, graduates in Chemistry are expected to gain the following skills:
- The basic knowledge in mathematic and physics to deal with chemical principles and concepts on a scientific basis.
- The ability to understand and rationalize a wide range of chemical phenomena both at the theoretical and at the practical level.
- The ability to understand the relationships between chemistry and other scientific disciplines.
- The creativity to develop new ideas, new solutions to chemistry-related problems, and foresee innovative fields of application for chemistry.
- The open-mind necessary to collaborate with scientists of culturally-related disciplines
Interested students are kindly requested to make an appointment with the Tutor for international mobility and Erasmus (Prof. Emma Gallo, Tel. 02503 14374; e-mail: email@example.com) for the instruction of practices.
Students can also participate in the numerous seminar meetings with foreign teachers.
Attendance is mandatory for laboratory activities and strongly recommended in all other cases.
Places available: 130 + 8 reserved for non-EU citizens + 2 reserved for students in the Marco Polo project
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2021 to 27/05/2021
Application for matriculation: from 08/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Application for admission: from 21/06/2021 to 14/07/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
Application for admission: from 06/08/2021 to 13/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 29/09/2021 to 04/10/2021
- Referent of the Quality Management System (QA) of The Bachelor's degree
- DSA and disability tutors
- Department of chemistry teaching office
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
dal lunedì al venerdì ore 10.00-12.00, in altri orari su appuntamento
- Department of Chemistry
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
- Student administration offices
Via Celoria, 18 - 20133 MILANO
- Entrance guidance tutors
- Tutor for teaching support
- Study plan, transfer and credit recognition tutor
- Erasmus and international mobility tutor
- Internship tutor
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment