Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
The Master degree in Environmental Change and Global Sustainability represents a novelty in the Italian university system, not only for its marked multidisciplinary approach, but also for being taught entirely in English.
Students enrolled in the programme may spend a study period abroad under the ERASMUS+ program (they can take courses, take exams, prepare theses, carry out research), obtaining recognition for their academic career from that educational experience.
Erasmus+ also provides Placements, that is, the opportunity for a traineeship in companies and other organisations abroad. The new Erasmus+ program provides the following new study and placement opportunities: a) up to 12 months abroad (study periods and placements); b) placements, including those for new graduates (within 12 months of completing a degree). Students who have already spent a period abroad under the Erasmus+ programme may still apply for an Erasmus+ educational or placement activity. Yet, the months previously spent abroad concur to the attainment of the overall maximum of 12 months for each Erasmus+ study cycle.
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 15/01/2022
Admitted students who have already graduated must enroll by 30 September 2021, while those who will achieve the qualification or requirements set by 31 December 2021 must enroll by 15 January 2022.
- ECGS Secretariat
- Student administrative office
Milan - Via Celoria 18
- International Students Office - Welcome Desk
Milan - Via S. Sofia, 9/1
see this page: https://www.unimi.it/en/international/coming-abroad/international-stude…
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment