- To develop in our graduates the qualities needed to become the next generation of high quality chemists operating in chemical research, chemical industry and in the teaching of chemistry
- To make our students realize that chemistry is a fundamental discipline, central to the development of a modern and concerned society
- To provide intellectual stimuli and practical skills for highly determined graduates willing to play leading roles and undertake brilliant careers in the society
In particular, graduates in Industrial Chemistry are expected to gain the following skills:
- The basic knowledge in mathematics and physics to deal with chemical principles and concepts on a scientific basis.
- The ability to understand the practical implications of a wide range of chemical phenomena and to deal with them at the applied level.
- The ability to understand the various aspects of chemical production and its impact on the society.
- The creativity to develop new practical solutions to chemical production-related problems, with particular emphasis on sustainable development and economic benefits.
- The open-mind ed attitude necessary to collaborate with scientists of culturally-related disciplines.
Application and admission: Limited enrolment with admission test.
Access is subject to passing a test (TOLC-S, CISIA OnLine Test, www.cisiaonline.it ) which will give rise to a merit ranking.
Additional learning obligations (OFA)
Students who do not pass the entrance examination on maths, are assigned additional learning obligations (OFA, Obblighi formativi aggiuntivi) that they must fulfil in accordance with the provisions of the Programme Structure.
OFA: English language
Students must have level B1 proficiency in English. Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December.
Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
Mandatory for laboratory courses; highly recommended for other teaching courses
- Erasmus and international mobility tutor
- Ufficio Didattica del Dipartimento di Chimica
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
dal lunedì al venerdì dalle ore 10 alle ore 12, in altri orari previo appuntamento
- Dipartimento di Chimica
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
- Segreterie Studenti
Via Celoria, 18 - 20133 MILANO
- Commissione Piani Studio e Trasferimenti
Pierluigi Mercandelli, Paola Fermo, Clelia Giannini, Sandra Rondinini, Maria Vitoria Dozzi, Lucia Invernizzi
- Tutor per il sostegno alla didattica
- Study plan, transfer and credit recognition tutor
+39Tel. 02503 14447
- Internship and dissertation tutor
- Tutor per l'orientamento in ingresso
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment