- To develop in our graduates the qualities needed to become the next generation of high quality chemists operating in chemical research, chemical industry and in the teaching of chemistry
- To make our students realize that chemistry is a fundamental discipline, central to the development of a modern and concerned society
- To provide intellectual stimuli and practical skills for highly determined graduates willing to play leading roles and undertake brilliant careers in the society
In particular, graduates in Industrial Chemistry are expected to gain the following skills:
- The basic knowledge in mathematics and physics to deal with chemical principles and concepts on a scientific basis.
- The ability to understand the practical implications of a wide range of chemical phenomena and to deal with them at the applied level.
- The ability to understand the various aspects of chemical production and its impact on the society.
- The creativity to develop new practical solutions to chemical production-related problems, with particular emphasis on sustainable development and economic benefits.
- The open-mind ed attitude necessary to collaborate with scientists of culturally-related disciplines.
Interested students are kindly requested to make an appointment in time with the Tutor for International Mobility and Erasmus (prof. Emma Gallo, Tel. 02503 14374; E-mail: email@example.com) for the instruction of files.
Students can also participate in the numerous seminar meetings with foreign lecturers.
Attendance is mandatory for laboratory activities and strongly recommended in all other cases.
Places available: 90 + 8 reserved for non-EU citizens + 1 reserved for students in the Marco Polo project
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2021 to 27/05/2021
Application for matriculation: from 08/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Application for admission: from 21/06/2021 to 14/07/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
Application for admission: from 06/08/2021 to 13/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 16/09/2021 to 22/09/2021
- Didactic Office of the Department of Chemistry
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
dal lunedì al venerdì dalle ore 10 alle ore 12, in altri orari previo appuntamento
- Department of Chemistry
Via Golgi, 19 - 20133 MILANO
- Administrative students office
Via Celoria, 18 - 20133 MILANO
- Entrance guidance tutor
- Tutor for teaching support
- Study plan, transfer and credit recognition tutor
- Internship tutor
- Erasmus and international mobility tutor
- DSA and disability tutor
- Referent of the Quality Management System (QA) of The Bachelor's degree
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment