Exchange/outside EU

Outgoing students

The University of Milan offers its students the possibility to enrol in exchange study programmes outside the European Union. These depend on international mobility agreements with many countries, including China, USA, Japan, Argentina and Russia.

Every year the university publishes, for each agreement, a call that establishes the requirements and steps necessary to apply for these periods of study abroad.

For more details, please check the Extra-European Mobility Calendar and the Guide to the Extra-European Mobility.


Coronavirus – International Mobility Student Disclaimer

Students have to fill in, sign and upload on Elixform the International Mobility Student Disclaimer prior to departure.


Help us improving our services - Academics and Training Division