Building an international network
The University of Milan participates in all European programmes and the principal international training initiatives.
The projects currently active are:
- International Credit Mobility
- Strategic Partnerships
- Capacity Building
- Jean Monnet
- 4EU+ European University Alliance
- Italo-French University
- MIUR-DAAD Programme
- Galileo Programme
The University of Milan has collaborations with many partner universities for the mobility of students and teaching staff, for the development of joint teaching activities, and for the activation of joint programmes leading to double degrees.
International collaborations for teaching, training or cooperation must be stipulated with the approval of the Department Council involved.
The International Agreements and Projects Office:
- transmits collaboration proposals to the departments
- offers advice for the planning of international initiatives
- takes part in the joint writing of projects
- coordinates formal project initiation procedures
- supports departments in project reporting
- provides information on university regulations and national laws regarding international teaching and training agreements
- provides agreement texts in collaboration with international partners.
Manages international cooperation and research agreements.