Publish an offer
This free service allows companies to publish and edit job or internship offers that will be visible to students and graduates of the University of Milan, and to receive applications directly.
- Register on the UNIMI-Almalaurea portal or log in using your credentials, if you are already registered
- In the field “type of offer”, specify whether the offer relates to:
- a curricular internship aimed only at students
- an extracurricular internship aimed at graduates who have obtained their degree within the past 12 months
- job offers
- Specify in the “disciplinary areas” field the areas of study you are interested in, out of those offered by the University of Milan
- Ask for the offer to be published (COSP must validate it first)
- In the “manage offers” section view the applications received and download CVs in real time.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before publishing an offer:
- offers published on the online noticeboard must only relate to professional jobs which stipulate a university-level education, either ongoing or already completed;
- internship offers: an internship is a training activity and offers must therefore adhere to this basic principle;
- for job offers, always select the contract type offered (“Contract type” field) and, if “other” is selected, indicate under “category” the type of contract offered;
- once it has been created, the offer will remain in draft form until you ask for it to be published. Our staff can check and publish the offer only after you request its publication.