Sustainable natural resource management
They will have high-level scientific and operational skills in the field of natural resources protection and enhancement; they will understand the technological and economic aspects of natural resources management, and will be equipped for performing systemic analysis of the environment in its biotic and abiotic components and in the related interactions.
Graduates in Sustainable Natural Resource Management:
- Will have sound general knowledge and a good understanding of the scientific method required for the analysis of production and territorial systems and their interactions with the environmental system;
- Will be able to assess natural resources and the environmental impacts of economic activities by creating models, including through conceptual and methodological tools used in the field of economics, law and environmental planning;
- Will be able to use modern technologies for environmental assessment, monitoring and restoration, as well as for planning efforts aimed at regulating and protecting natural resources and common goods.
In their respective professional fields, graduates:
- Must be able to provide technical-scientific support to the analysis and resolution of natural resources planning and public management issues, using economic, legal, analytical, statistical and IT tools;
- Must be able to carry out studies, research and analysis in support of forest, environmental, production and landscape resources regulation, conservation and enhancement policies, as well as for local sustainable development;
- Must be able to design and coordinate the design and implementation of green infrastructures for the protection and enhancement of the environment, forests, and rural and urban areas;
These skills must be enhanced by:
- The ability to work with methodological and operational autonomy, including in a coordination or managerial role;
- Good written and oral communication skills, both in their mother tongue and in English, including specialist lexicon;
- Public speaking skills, both in their mother tongue and in English, to convey information, ideas, problems and solutions, share general information and specialist knowledge;
- The ability to work in multidisciplinary working groups to produce reports and carry out projects.
Subject to an agreement established before departure with the professors of the University of Milan, the mark and related credits obtained in the partner universities are recognized, thus giving students the certainty that what has been done in the host university is then positively evaluated in their curriculum. There are also other opportunities for cultural exchanges with universities that have established agreements with our university and are not part of the Erasmus system. These belong to non-community areas such as China, Japan, and Latin America.
Useful information about the campuses and courses available can be found at the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-u48xSaV9eR9Vg-vU9YRT_DAcYCcI50K
Domanda di ammissione: dal 15/03/2022 al 31/10/2022
Domanda di immatricolazione: dal 01/04/2022 al 16/01/2023
Allegati e documenti
I colloqui per l'ammissione dei candidati extra UE richiedenti visto si terranno nelle seguenti date:
- 6 luglio dalle 14.00 alle 18.00 CEST
- 7 luglio dalle 9.00 alle 13.00 CEST
- 20 luglio alle 16:00 CEST
- Head of study programme
- Didactic Secretariat of the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
via Celoria 2 - Milano Città Studi
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10.30 am to 12.30 am; Tuesday and Thursday from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Student registrar
via Celoria 18 - Milano Città Studi
Le tasse universitarie per gli studenti iscritti ai corsi di laurea, di laurea magistrale e a ciclo unico sono suddivise in due rate con modalità di calcolo e tempi di pagamento diversi:
- l'importo della prima rata è uguale per tutti
- l'importo della seconda rata varia in base al valore ISEE Università, al Corso di laurea di iscrizione e alla posizione (in corso/fuori corso da un anno oppure fuori corso da più di un anno).
- per i corsi on line è prevista una rata suppletiva.
- agevolazioni per gli studenti con elevati requisiti di merito
- importi diversificati in base al Paese di provenienza per gli studenti internazionali con reddito e patrimonio all'estero
- agevolazioni per gli studenti internazionali con status di rifugiato
L’Ateneo fornisce agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali)
Info su ammissioni e immatricolazioni