Biomedical Omics (BO)
The Master Program in Biomedical Omics aims at providing students with a broad understanding of omics disciplines applied to medicine and first-hand practical experience with different omics techniques. Key competences of graduates include the ability to design experiments, manage the work flow, analyze and interpret omics data, and create applications for future developments in omics approaches.
Students are required to attend to at least 75% of teaching activities.
The experimental project leading to the final dissertation is considered mandatory for the Master Degree.
Places available: 30 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 27/04/2021 to 26/08/2021
Admission test date and venue: 02/09/2021 - da remoto
Application for matriculation: from 22/09/2021 to 30/09/2021
Attachments and documents
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment