Biomedical Omics (BO)
The Master Program in Biomedical Omics aims at providing students with a broad understanding of omics disciplines applied to medicine and first-hand practical experience with different omics techniques. Key competences of graduates include the ability to design experiments, manage the work flow, analyze and interpret omics data, and create applications for future developments in omics approaches.
The experimental project leading to the final dissertation is considered mandatory for the Master Degree.
Places available: 30 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 12/04/2023 to 03/07/2023
Application for matriculation: from 10/07/2023 to 24/07/2023
Attachments and documents
Application for admission: from 31/07/2023 to 04/09/2023
Application for matriculation: from 12/09/2023 to 28/09/2023
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment