The aim of mobility is to carry out training activities abroad to replace a part of your study plan, including the internship. Thus, all the activities that can be carried out abroad should be related to the topics and areas of study covered by the curricula on which the Degree Course is structured.
The planning of the study program (Learning Agreement, LA) must be prepared in collaboration with the Erasmus Coordinator, both for the choice of exams and the organization of traineeships. The program must include activities for a number of ECTS proportional to the length of the stay, in accordance with the general rules of the University of Milan.
To carry out any experimental activity that will be the whole internship, or part of it, both an acceptance letter from the hosting lab and from an internal teacher who will act as tutor and / or supervisor (Relatore) are required. These letters must be sent to the ERASMUS Manager at the time of writing the LA.
All activities will be validated in the student's career, as long as they are completed with positive results (achievement of at least 70% of the credits planned by the LA) and certified by the host university at the end of the student's stay. The Interdepartmental Teaching Board will decide on the recognition of the credits and marks of the exams taken on the basis of a predefined conversion scale.
In addition, the participation to the Erasmus + programs will be taken into account in the final definition of the graduation mark, in accordance to the extension and quality of the period spent abroad.
Attendance is mandatory for laboratories.
Places available: 250 + 8 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2021 to 14/06/2021
Application for matriculation: from 17/06/2021 to 29/06/2021
Application for admission: from 01/07/2021 to 13/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/10/2021 to 21/10/2021
- Segreteria Didattica Biotecnologia
via Golgi 19 - Edificio 1, ingresso D - 20133 MILANO
lun, merc, ven 9:30-11:30; mar e gio 13:30-15:30
- Responsabile Erasmus: Prof. Alessio Scarafoni
Via Celoria 2, Milano
Ricevimento studenti: libero c/o palazzina ex DISMA, 1° piano
- Studenti disabili e DSA: Prof.ssa Elena Crotti
Via Mangiagalli 25, Milano
Ricevimento studenti: su appuntamento c/o DeFENS, via Mangiagalli 25, Milano - stanza 3023
- Commissione Didattica: Prof.ssa Marina Camera (Presidente), Prof. Alberto Alzati, Prof.ssa Paola Casati, Prof. Federico Lazzaro, Prof.ssa Monica Panigati, Dr.ssa Lisa Vallone
Ricevimento studenti - Previo appuntamento c/o Segreteria Didattica Interdipartimentale Scienze del Farmaco e Biotecnologia, Via Golgi n. 19
- Segreteria Studenti
Via Celoria 18, Milano
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment