Development and Protection of Mountain Environment
Graduates will be able to deal with technical, management and professional activities typical of agricultural and forest systems and the related technologies. They will be able to:
- manage and provide technical assistance to typical mountain farms based on integrated agriculture, grazing, dairy, forestry and agri-tourism;
- manage and develop mountain territories in a long-term sustainability perspective
They will be able to work at European and extra-European levels, communicating in English and organising and transferring data and information.
Course attendance is strongly recommended.
Places available: 75 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 01/07/2021 to 08/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 13/09/2021 to 20/09/2021
- Segreteria del corso di Laurea
Via Morino 8, Edolo (BS)
- Presidenza del corso di laurea
- Segreteria Studenti
via Celoria 18 - Milano Città Studi
- Segreteria didattica della Facoltà di Scienze agrarie e alimentari (Settore SE.FA. Area Scientifico Tecnologica)
via Celoria 2 - Milano Città Studi
- Referente DSA
Prof.ssa Raffaella Zanchi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment