Environmental and Food Economics
The degree in Environmental and Food Economics offers the opportunity to study at several European universities, where students will be able to attend lectures and obtain credits for their degree. Our partners are selected among the most prestigious academic institutions: France (Rennes), Finland (University of Helsinki), Germany (University of Gottingen), Greece (University of Athens), Netherlands (Wageningen University), Poland (University of Warsaw), Spain (University of Madrid-Politenica), Switzerland (University of Geneve).
Erasmus+ also provides Placements, that is, the opportunity for a traineeship in companies and other organisations abroad. The new Erasmus+ program provides the following new study and placement opportunities: a) 12 months abroad (study periods and placements); b) placements, including for new graduates (within 12 months of completing a degree). Students who have already studied or had a placement abroad may apply to Erasmus+ nevertheless remembering that the possible total of 12 months for each Erasmus+ study cycle include the months previously spent abroad.
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 15/01/2022
Students who are admitted to a Master and who already graduated must enrol by 30 September 2021, while students earning their Bachelor's degree by 31 December 2021 who are admitted must enrol by 15 January 2022.
- International Students Office
Via S. Sofia 9/1 - Milano
- Department of Environmental Science and Policy
- EFE Secretariat
Via Celoria 2 - Milano Città Studi
+39+39 02 503 16475 / +39 02 503 16501
It's preferable to contact the secretariat by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / Monday - tuesday - thursday 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. / 2.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. Wednesday - Friday 2.30 - 4.00 p.m.
- Students administrative office
via Celoria 18 - Milano Città Studi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment