Exercise Science for Healthy Life
Requirements and admission criteria
In order to be admitted to the Master Programme in “Exercise Science for Healthy Life”, candidates should be holding:
- a Bachelor degree (three-year degree) belonging to the classes of first degree L-33 (i.e. “Economics”) or L-22 (i.e. “Exercise Sciences, Sports and Health Sciences”). Such degrees should be held or obtained by December 31, 2021.
- in-depth knowledge of subjects like Anatomy of Human Body, Neuromuscular and cardiorespiratory exercise-physiology.
- a medical certificate including a basal and stress ECG test; a urine sample examination; a spirometry test. The official medical certificate will state: “Certificato di idoneità all’attivita sportiva agonistica" [i.e. "certificate of eligibility for competitive sports"] or "Certificato di idoneità alla pratica sportiva di particolare ed elevato impegno cardiovascolare, ex art. 4 D.M. 24/04/2013” [i.e. "certificate of eligibility for sports activity under high cardiovascular effort circumstances, pursuant to art. 4 of the Ministerial decree 24/04/2013" for which all the diagnostic tests required by the same decree have been carried out]. These certificates must be signed out and stamped by the Italian sports physicians/doctors with their official regional registration number.
Such a medical certificate - valid and in compliance with regulations - can be uploaded upon registration for the admission tests. Documents not compliant with the above regulations will not be accepted.
The last chance for providing such a certificate will be upon enrolment, once students have passed admission tests and are therefore considered eligible.
How to apply
This Master degree programme is an open-admission programme, following a mandatory and selective interview. During interviews, basic knowledge on Anatomy of Human Body, Neuromuscular and cardiorespiratory exercise-physiology will be assessed.
Ineligible students are not admitted to actual enrolment.
Interviews will be held on September 16-17, 2021. The schedule and timetables of interviews will be noticed at https://sport.cdl.unimi.it/it upon closure of the registration for the admissions.
Applications must be submitted to:
by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
Attendance is mandatory for all courses. To be admitted to each course final exam, students must have attended 70% minimum of the planned hours per course/programme.
Mandatory for at least 70% of lessons
- Segreteria Didattica
via A. Kramer 4/a - Milano
+39+39 02 5031 5156
Ricevimento telefonico: dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00 Sportello studenti: lunedì, martedì e giovedì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00
- Segreteria Studenti
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 Milano
+39+39 02 5032 5032
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment