Exercise Science for Healthy Life
Application and admission: Open with entry requirements examination.
To be admitted, students must be in possession of a medical certificate for competitive sports. Candidates who do not do sports must present the following certificate, in accordance with Italian law: “Certificato di idoneità alla pratica sportiva: certificazione rilasciata ad atleta non avente la qualifica di agonista, ex art. 4 D.M. 24/04/2013, per il quale sono stati eseguiti tutti gli accertamenti diagnostici previsti dallo stesso decreto ministeriale” (“Certificate of eligibility for sporting activities: certification issued to an athlete who does not have the status of an agonist, pursuant to art. 4 of the Ministerial decree 24/04/2013, for which all the diagnostic tests required by the same decree have been carried out”). In any case, the adequacy of the candidates’ preparation will be verified through an interview, in order to evaluate the basic knowledge of Anatomy of the apparatus, Cardiorespiratory neuromuscular and Exercise physiology.
Mandatory for at least 70% of lessons
- Segreteria Didattica
via A. Kramer 4/a - Milano
Ricevimento telefonico: dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00 Sportello studenti: lunedì, martedì e giovedì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00
- Segreteria Studenti
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 Milano
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment