Foodservice Science and Technology
To meet these demands, training focuses on the safety and quality aspects of food preparation, storage and distribution for communities, and on the management of foodservice and catering companies.
The degree course is provided by the Department of Food, Environmental and Nutritional Sciences (DeFENS) in cooperation with the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences - Production, Landscape, Agroenergy (DISAA).
Course attendance is strongly recommended.
Places available: 100 + 10 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 01/04/2021 to 27/05/2021
Application for matriculation: from 08/06/2021 to 18/06/2021
Application for admission: from 01/07/2021 to 08/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 13/09/2021 to 20/09/2021
- Presidenza del corso di laurea
- Segreteria didattica della Facoltà di Scienze agrarie e alimentari (Settore SE.FA. Area Scientifico Tecnologica)
via Celoria 2 - Milano Città Studi
- Segreteria Studenti
via Celoria 18 - Milano Città Studi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment