Health Professions of Prevention Sciences
The graduate will be able to command and exercise professional skills and methods in research, training, and management.
Specific educational goals include:
· Employ specific scientific knowledge in relation to their professional role in order to make decisions concerning the organisation and management of health services supplied by professional healthcare personnel in the medical field within health facilities, including preventative and protection healthcare services and the Local Health Authorities;
· Utilise skills in healthcare management and organisation in order to coordinate healthcare services, and to manage available human and technological resources, evaluating the cost/benefit ratio;
· Monitor specific sectors of the health organisation within the sphere of preventative healthcare;
· Use research methods and tools in the organisation of clinical services;
· Optimise the use of all resources (human, technological, IT, financial resources) available to preventative healthcare facilities;
· Design and conduct training programmes for continuing education and refresher courses at one's own clinic or facility;
· Develop teaching skills for teaching aspiring professionals in one's field through tutorials, and internship coordination for first-tier, complementary, and continuing education.
To be allowed to sit for the for-credit exam, students must have attended at least 75% of the formal and informal educational programming contemplated for each course. Should a student's attendance fall short of the required attendance level, instructors may assign alternative educational activities, including self-study, which the student must complete and submit before being allowed to sit for a given exam. Attendance of all practical training as identified in this Regulation is mandatory, and cannot be fulfilled through other means.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment