Individual and Team Sport Science
Mandatory for at least 70% of lessons
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021
Non-EU students residing abroad must submit admission application until 31 May 2021.
Students who are admitted to a Master and who already graduated must enrol by 30 September 2021, while students earning their Bachelor's degree by 31 December 2021 who are admitted must enrol by 15 January 2022.
- Segreteria Didattica
via A. Kramer 4/a - Milano
+39+39 02 5031 5156
Ricevimento telefonico: dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00 Sportello studenti: lunedì, martedì e giovedì dalle 10.00 alle 12.00
- Segreteria Studenti
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 Milano
+39+39 02 5032 5032
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment