International Medical School (IMS)
1) acquired the scientific bases and the necessary theorical-practical preparation to Directive 75/363/CEE on the practice of the medical profession;
2) acquired a level of professional awareness, decisional and operative autonomy safety with a deep sensitivity to the complex human problems and social diseases;
3) acquired the theoretical knowledge arising from basic sciences and the ability to properly apply it in the perspective of subsequent professional application;
4) acquired the knowledge of physiopathology and organ and apparatus pathologies, interpreting them in the light of basic scientific knowledge from a clinical point of view;
5) acquired the competence to properly obtain and examine data and elements related to the state of health and illness of an individual;
6) acquired the ability and the experience of facing, and solving, the priority health problems considering the preventive, diagnostic, prognostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative aspects;
7) been exposed to the content and methods of scientific research as a tool to access the clinical field, always in the context of a training translational "from bench-to-bedside" and vice versa;
8) acquired the knowledge of historic, epistemological and ethical dimension of medicine;
9) acquired how to communicate properly and clearly with the patient and his/her relatives relating to them with humanity;
10) learnt how to co-operate with the different professional figures in the various health activities they will be exposed to;
11) learn how to apply the principles of health economics in medical decisions and acquired the ability to recognize health problems in the community and intervene in a competent manner.
The student is required to attend all the teaching activities, with a tolerance of no more than 1/3 of the hours, according to the Regolamento. Students are required to sign their attendance at each learning activities. Should the number of absences be higher than 1/3, the Teaching Committee will take the necessary measures.
Call for applications
The call for applications is being finalized. Please refer to the call, once it is available, for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: application deadlines will be published shortly.
The call for applications is being finalized
Prof. Iacopo Chiodini - [email protected]
Prof. Daniela Lucini - [email protected]
Prof. Anna Marozzi - [email protected]
Prof. Laura Riboni - [email protected]
Prof. Diego Fornasari - [email protected]
University and programme transfer tutor, credit recognition tutor:
Prof. Federico Ambrogi - [email protected]
Prof. Matteo Pecchiari - [email protected]
Prof. Claudio Colosio - [email protected]
Erasmus and international mobility tutor:
Prof. Silvia Della Bella - [email protected]
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment