International Relations (REL)
The Department of International, Legal, Historical and Political Studies (DILHPS) - which is responsible for the Master's degree -collaborates with several partner Universities in France, Spain, Eastern Europe (mainly the Czech Republic, Poland and Lithuania), as well as in Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Norway and the United Kingdom. Moreover, thanks to specific arrangements with some Turkish Universities, students will have the chance to experience life and study in a stimulating cross-cultural environment.
While staying in a partner University, students will be able to pursue their studies, in particular in the fields of International Relations, International and Comparative Law, Public and Private Law, History of International Relations and Politics.
The procedure for the recognition of exams taken abroad consists of two phases: a) before the student leaves, a 'Learning Agreement' will identify the courses that he is authorized to take abroad on the basis of the student's preferences and subject to the agreement of each Professor; b) upon the student's return, the University of Milan will recognize the exams included in the 'Transcript of Records' provided by the partner University and convert the grades received by the student.
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 27/08/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021
Non-EU students residing abroad must submit admission application until 30 June 2021.
- Degree Course Email
Martedì/Tuesday h. 16.30-18.00, stanza/room 27 (III piano/floor), Dipartimento di Studi internazionali, giuridici e storico-politici, via Conservatorio 7, 20122 Milano.
- Tutors of Study Programme:
Dott.ssa Francesca Cerutti, Dott. Edoardo Benvenuti
- Tutor of Study Programme for International Students:
Dott.ssa Lenka Válková
- Professor responsible for Internship:
Prof. Andrea Carati
- Professor responsible for Post-graduate guidance:
Prof. Simone Dossi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment